CLIENT CARE POLICY
The Considered ASK prides itself on providing a professional and effective service. Good client care is an essential part of this. We work with to charities, donors and personal clients (collectively referred to as ‘clients’). This policy sets out the standards we adhere to with regards client care.
We aim to:
- Communicate with our clients in a polite, professional and friendly manner
- Listen and understand our clients’ needs
- Return calls and emails within forty-eight hours where possible
- Ensure that confidentiality is fully maintained where required and appropriate
- Keep our clients updated as necessary or as agreed
- Treat all our clients and associates with dignity and respect, adhering to any legislative requirements
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
When we enter a business relationship with a client, we provide terms of engagement which govern the relationship between us. The specific terms included will depend on the nature of the relationship with the particular client.
FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
We work hard to be the best that we can be but, if our clients have suggestions on how we can improve, we welcome that feedback. Please contact email@example.com.
Whilst we strive to offer an efficient service and make the best decisions for all involved, we recognise that sometimes we may fall below the standards expected. If this is the case, we encourage our clients to speak with us as soon as possible so that we can give you a full explanation or rectify the issue. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Any formal complaints will be responded to in writing, ideally within fourteen days.